Friday, June 5, 2009

Hello!

Well, my senior year has certainly been the most challenging for me, but it has finally drawn to a close! With the completion of my last AP exam in May, I (un)officially finished high school (my graduation ceremony isn’t until later in June). I’m already looking forward to beginning my studies at Franciscan U this fall, but until then, the entire summer is stretching out before me – and it looks like I will have lots of free time for writing. I can’t wait to devote more time to this blog.

My plans for this summer include, among other things, starting a local teen girls’ book club. We’re going to start meeting soon, and our first book for reading and discussion will be C. S. Lewis’ Till We Have Faces. Outside of the book club, I think this will be a great opportunity for me to update my blog more often – I’ll try to post my weekly musings on whatever we’re reading.

What’s coming up next? I plan to write a post on the Unicorn Tapestries (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hunt_of_the_Unicorn) in the near future! Stay tuned!

God bless you, and thank you for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment